Workforce Go! cloud-based software for payroll, people, and time, expands its team to accommodate growth.
Carrolton, TX (PRWEB) March 29, 2017
Workforce Go! the cloud-based payroll, people, and time management solution has grown its team of experienced human capital management professionals.
“We are proud to have an all star lineup of talent," says Bill Harris, chief executive officer of Workforce Go!.
“We have a stellar group of consultants and client service representatives, product experts and implementation wizards in place. They are already serving existing clients and getting raving reviews,” says Chris Goheen, chief operating officer/president, Workforce Go!.
Goheen says, “We expect our staff to succeed in expanding the customer base and continue to provide excellent service.”
Here is a partial list of the newly assembled Workforce Go! staff:
- Chris Goheen, Chief Operating Officer/President
- Brian Nunes, Chief Demand Creator, Vice President of Marketing
- Julie Lewis, Director, Implementation & Consulting
- Maria Caputo, Channel Development Manager
- Dori Mason, Product & Knowledge Manager
- Lee Caputo and Joseph Reska, Senior Implementation Consultants
- Eva Biddle, Senior Consultant
- Kenny Walters, Implementation Specialist
- Diane Griffin, Manager, Client Services
- Ernest Ikuweme and Dana Winsauer, Client Services Specialists
- Julie Du, Customer Account Manager
- Technical team: Chris Kurus, Senior Technical Consultant and Matt Barham, Senior Programmer
About Workforce Go!
Workforce Go! provides a web-based human capital management platform designed to help employers reduce costs and more efficiently manage people related processes. The product suite includes payroll, time and labor management, benefits administration, and HR services. It can be delivered as a consolidated package or as stand-alone components scalable to any size organization and set up to allow for easy integration with any general ledger and Intacct accounting software. Formerly branded as Ameriflex Workforce Solutions, in late 2016, the product was rebranded as Workforce Go!. http://www.myworkforcego.com
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/WorkforceGo/AssemblesTeam/prweb14179417.htm