According to new Europe Pasta and Pasta Sauces Market Report findings the Top-10 Players supply 47.3% of this market.
Lewes, DE — (SBWIRE) — 09/27/2018 — This report provides a 45-page Executive Summary providing a detailed analysis of demand and supply comparing the merits of the 96 individual country & product markets covered, and features 28 graphs and 7 tables.
The supporting 269-page Main Report provides the underlying hard data by product & country for market demand (volume and value, retail and foodservice), and for supply (company market shares and brands).
The Executive Summary is in pdf, and the Main Report in both pdf and excel. Both are also loaded to the client User Account.
Market Demand Highlights
– This total market grew by 2.0% annually from 2012 to 2017 to reach Euro 17.7 billion in 2017.
– Expenditure per capita for this total market in 2017 was Euro 24.0 per capita.
– The Foodservice market in 2017 made up 16.5% of this total market by value.
Market Demand Analysis And Forecasts To 2020
– The European market is forecast to grow by an average 2.64%in constant prices, equivalent to an overall change of 13.9% over the three-year forecast period.
For all the 96 country & product, markets covered, historical (2012, 2016 & 2017) and forecast demand data (2018, 2019 & 2020) are provided for the retail, foodservice and total markets by volume and value, together with a comparative analysis of all markets, including by per capita consumption and expenditure.
A Unique Strategic Vision Of The 427 Major Players
– This report presents a strategic vision of the major multi-country players as well as all the significant players in each country. 328 holding companies and 99 key subsidiaries are identified, covering each of the 4 countries and product markets presented, together with 817 market shares and matching brands. The Top-10 Players supply 47.3% of this market.
The Top-10 Players supply 47.3% of this market.
The leading company by market share value is Barilla with a 16.8% share, followed by Ebro Foods (6.2%) and Giovanni Rana (3.8%). This unique strategic company compilation is drawn from the researcher's online database (10,000+ companies, 25,000+ market shares).
The Top-10 Companies By Total Market Share
In the total 96 country & product markets covered (full detail in the main report).
1. Barilla (16.8%) in 51 markets.
2. Ebro Foods (6.2%) in 24 markets.
3. Giovanni Rana (3.8%) in 25 markets.
4. Colussi Group (3.5%) in 3 markets.
5. De Cecco (3.5%) in 18 markets.
6. Mars (3.3%) in 29 markets.
7. Nestle (3.2%) in 33 markets.
8. Ameria Russ (2.8%) in 4 markets.
9. Unilever (2.1%) in 22 markets.
10. Berkshire (2.1%) in 37 markets.
Artisanal, if present, refers to the total of "Own produced for own sale" suppliers, e.g. independent bakers.
Detailed In-Depth Coverage Includes:
– No. of Country Markets – 24
– No. of Product Markets – 4
– Total No. Ctry/Prod Markets – 96
– No. of Holding Companies+ – 328
– No. of Key Subsidiaries – 99
– No. of Co. Market Shares – 817
– Czech Republic
– United Kingdom
– All Pasta
– Fresh Pasta
– Dry Pasta
– Pasta Sauces
– Canned Pasta
The total Pasta Foods Market is now worth Euro 17.7 billion and is forecast to grow at an average annual 2.6% in current prices during the next five years, but with major variations between countries and products.
A unique strategic vision of demand and supply in the 24-country European Pasta Foods market is presented, in particular, identifying the numerous companies present together with their market shares and major brands by country and product.
Taken together, this report provides a unique and invaluable hard data strategic picture of the dynamics of this market from both a demand and a supply perspective.
This Report includes:
– A detailed 45-page Executive Summary, including 28 graphs and 7 tables.
– A complete Market Data Report, covering demand and supply data for each of the country and product markets in the report.
– On the demand side, commented graphs and tables systematically identify leading markets by product and by country, and cover:
– the total market
– retail and foodservice markets
– historic growth trends
– per capita consumption and expenditure
– combination market size and growth graphs
– The Top-10 players overall identified by dominance (market share) and presence (number of individual markets in which present).
– The Top-100 companies by market share (the market data report lists these and more).
– Own label (private label), branded, unbranded and artisanal (own-produced for own-sale).
Market Data Report Coverage:
96 country/product markets: This report provides detailed demand and supply (company market shares and brands) data covering 4 product markets in each of 24 European countries, or 96 country/product markets altogether:
For each of the 240 product and country markets listed above:
– Total Demand (Retail + Foodservice) by Volume and Value for 2012, 2016, and 2017 and forecasts for 2018, 2019, and 2020.
– Retail and Foodservice Demand by Volume and Value for 2017.
– Company Market Shares by Value for 2018.
– Key Company Subsidiaries.
– Brand Listings by Company, Product and Country
– Own label (private label), branded, unbranded and artisanal (own made for own sale) market shares.
This report is based on the publisher's international food and drink markets database, going strong since 1989. The database is continuously updated and reports, which are produced at the time of order, are consequently fully up-to-date at all times. The database now covers some 160+ products in 30 countries in North America, Europe, and the BRIC countries. Its reliability for accurate data based on long experience has long ensured its success over the years.
A complete quantitative, hard data demand and supply analysis of final human consumption in the country and product markets covered is provided. All product markets are carefully defined so as to be comparable across all countries.
96 markets, 427 companies and 817 company market shares and brands are assessed by country, company, and product for your strategic planning, marketing campaigns and merger & acquisition projects.
All holding companies identified are presented by country and product, and also listed alphabetically with their key subsidiaries by country, detailing the product markets in which the latest market shares have been identified. The overall share in the market covered is provided. The estimated percent contribution of each product to final (retail + foodservice) sales is also provided.
Why You Should Buy This Report:
This report entails a fully up-to-date mapping of the market providing valuable support to strategic marketing decisions, in particular regarding:
– Strategic Planning
– Marketing & Sales
– Mergers and Acquisitions
– Market Opportunities & Risks
– Companies Strengths & Weaknesses
Matching Reports Any combination:
Any combination of countries, products and demand and supply data possible from the online database.
Global Report (30 countries)
All countries listed below by region.
– Europe (24 countries):
– Western Europe (16 countries):
Austria, Belgium/Luxembourg, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland/Eire, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
– Eastern Europe (8 countries):
Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia and Turkey
– North America (3 countries):
Canada, Mexico, USA.
– The BRIC countries (4 countries):
Brazil, China, India and Russia
Pasta and Pasta Sauces Market in Europe, Premium Report – Visit at – https://www.marketresearchreports.com/fft/pasta-and-pasta-sauces-market-europe-premium-report
Read our Interactive https://www.marketresearchreports.com/blog
MarketResearchReprots.com is world's largest store offering quality market research, SWOT analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports. We help Fortune 500 to Start-Ups with the latest market research reports on global & regional markets which comprise key industries, leading market players, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Contact us for your market research requirements: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/contact
For more information on this press release visit: http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/europes-10-largest-pasta-and-pasta-sauce-makers-by-market-share-1055037.htm
Media Relations Contact
Director – Operations
Email: Click to Email Sudeep Chakravarty